Pick Your Own Cherries
Pick Your Own Cherries – 31st July 2021 and 1st August 2021 – Event Finished follow us on social media for next event
We are opening for pick your own cherries this coming weekend.
We have fields of late cherries that are perfect for a family pick. The fields will have been picked during the season but there will still be plenty for picking, there will be some bad cherries to avoid but most will be fresh and juicy.
You can bring your own containers or use our provided punnets. We will need to weigh your own containers.
You will need to book a time slot online. Time slots have limited numbers and you will need to arrive during your time slot.
Costs: You will need to pay £4 in advance per adult, this is your time slot and will cover the cost of your first punnet. You will then be able to pick as many punnets as you want for just £1 or £2 per punnet depending on size. These additional punnets will be paid for on the day. We will be able to take cash and card payment. Bringing children is welcome and they do not need an advanced punnet booking.
The field is completely outside in the open and so you must be ready for the elements. Please wear appropriate footwear.
Images are for display.
If there is adverse weather conditions or an adverse change in the cherries we will have to refund and cancel.
- You will need to book a time slot online. Time slots have limited numbers.
- You will be required to hand sanitise before going into the field.
- If you touch any cherries you must pick it and place it in the punnet or discard on the ground.
- A further briefing will be provided before being allowed to pick.
- We want to thank you for your interest :)