During the Winter, Kentish Cobnut plantations (platts) are transformed into magical and serene environments. We are delighted to offer you a unique snapshot of these heritage and beautiful Kentish landscapes in the Winter’s snow.
Our unique card packs feature a reproduction of a wonderful oil painting by Kentish landscape artist Jane Cannon.
Jane specialises in painting rural farming landscapes and identifies with the landscape tradition in British romantic and neo romantic art exemplified by artists such as Samuel Palmer and Paul Nash. Jane also look’s to the realism found in the work of artists such as J F Millet. See more of Jane’s work here
The painting on our cards shows a historic multistem cobnut platt in the snow. These trees have been pruned in the traditional style with gnarled knuckles at the top of the stems forming the main cropping area during harvest.
Send a snapshot of Kent and British farming to a loved one, friend or colleague.
About the cards:
- Each pack contains 5 cards and 5 envelopes
- The cards are blank inside to allow for your own message in or outside of Christmas
- Each envelop has its own non lick strip seal
- Each card is printed on quality uncoated card and is A6 when folded.
- On the back there are details of the artist
- Cards are printed in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- Save by ordering more packs